Hepper Cat Bed - Grey
The Cat Bed offers the security of a mountaintop cave with way more style. It serves as your pet's own personal sanctuary - a perfect place for curling up to snooze, hide, or reign supreme.
Grey Cat Bed with Silver Frame
Grey Fleece / Orange Microfiber Interior Pad
- Interior cat bed of sherpa fleece and microfiber that is reversible and washable for maximum coziness.
- The cat bed is made with a soft-touch construction of flexible molded foam with fabric laminated on both sides.
- Protection from all sides from kids and bigger critters.
- Raised cat bed platform offers a view and helps keep pets warm or cool as needed.
- Durable steel frame with powdercoated finish.
- Removable top.
- Overall size 19"W x 16"D x 19"H.
- Door is 8"Wx7"H, bottom of door is 11" from the floor.
- Bed area is 15" diameter, 5.5" deep. Please check to be sure your critter will fit.
- Best for cats and small dogs up to about 14 pounds that can jump into the door. Bigger pets can enjoy with the top off!
- Cat Bed Materials: The rounded shell parts are a soft-touch construction: there is fabric laminated to both sides of the molded foam shell. The steel frame is powdercoated. The soft shells can be very easily removed (they just pop off) from the frame. They are flexible, but will hold their shape. The liner fabric and the laminated fabric on the shells are all poly.
- Cat Bed Care: The first step we recommend is to take a vacuum or lint roller to the beds to remove as much fur as possible. Then use a clean rag and warm water with a very mild soap solution to spot clean. Do not put any of the molded parts into a washing machine.
Cat Bed Cleaning: Remove the molded shells from the metal frame. Vacuum or spot clean as above. Also try a gentle cool water spot wash in the sink with a tiny bit of detergent. These parts are flexible and you will be able to bend them to fit into the sink. Air Dry only.
Liner in Cat Bed: machine wash cold water on gentle, low temp dry.