Hepper Hi-Lo Cat Scratching Post
Sold Out until Summer 2014.
Although cats everywhere have the not-so-secret mission to destroy all couch arms, they will never look back once they see the Hepper Hi-Lo Cat Scratching Post.
This cardboard scratcher has the perfect arc shape for tabby talons to dig into and it also adjusts to two angles for optimal scratching action. It even looks like modern human furniture in your living room, so they will happily try to destroy it too.
Natural Blonde Wood Frame with Brown Cardboard Scratch Zone
Refills available here
- 2 positions - Up is 21" high and Down is 15" high at the top. Adjust the angle for your cat's preference.
- Perfect arc shape for scratching action. Stable in both positions.
- 2 1/2" thick cardboard for years of scratching.
- Construction: Blonde Plywood frame that sandwiches recycled corrugated cardboard.
- Overall size 13"W x 15"D x 21"H.
- Scratch area is 12" wide.
- Refills Available.
- Assembly is required.
- Hi-Lo Materials: Hi-Lo Frame and center supports are made of furniture grade plywood. There is a non-toxic clear coating on the wood for durability. The center scratching zone is made of recycled cardboard parts. These parts are not glued to each other.
- Hi-Lo Care: No real cleaning should be needed, but you can wipe down the wood sides with a warm damp cloth if needed.
- USA Shipping: We ship to the contiguous United States via UPS. PO Boxes are not recommended. HI, AK and some special US addresses ship via USPS.
- International Shipping: All shipments are via USPS. You may find better shipping rates and quicker times with a forwarding service like MyUs.com. Our current shipping locations can be seen by clicking here.
- Shipping Timing: We ship from LA, California. USA UPS delivery usually takes 2-7 business days. USPS to other locations can take 6-21 business days, and sometimes longer.
- Returns: Easy returns for new and used condition products. See all the details in our Support Center.